In accordance with Article 13 and Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we inform
1. The administrator of your personal data is Flex Rent sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 02-366 Warsaw, at ul.
1920 r. 11 („Administrator”).
2. If you have any doubts regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us without hesitation.
with the Data Protection Officer designated by the Administrator – the address email:firstname.lastname@example.org written to the address
of the registered office
the Administrator indicated above in paragraph 1, with the note "Data Protection Officer".
3. Your personal data will be processed:
1) to perform the contract concluded by you with the Administrator or take action before concluding the contract at your
expressed in any way, e.g. by filling in the contact form on the website. Administrator;
(2) for the purpose of clearing, accounting and financial reporting;
(3) to comply with legal obligations;
4) for the purposes indicated in the content of consents for the processing of personal data – if such consents were given.
Note: sharing data other than that requested by the Administrator or data marked as optional is a clear action
consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes for which they were made available by you.
5) also in connection with the implementation of the legitimate interests of the Administrator:
(a) to establish, pursue and defend claims;
(b) the use of data obtained from a GPS device fitted to the vehicle for the purpose of monitoring the vehicle,
vehicle and to provide you with safety, as well as to pursue claims against you in the event of
breach of the terms of the contract concluded by you with the Administrator, the Administrator has the right to use the
data collected by
GPS transmitter mounted on the rental vehicle for the purposes of:
collection of data on the condition and performance of the vehicle during the rental (including damage to the vehicle,
fuel and other operational data);
improving the accuracy of settlement processes after the vehicle is re-ferred;
collection of data on the driver's driving during the rental for reasons of safety, security and
possible claims, as well as to contact you if the data suggests that there is a risk of
safety, security or maintenance of the vehicle.
(c) for statistical purposes, related to improving the efficiency of work, the quality of the services provided and adapting
them to the recipients.
Point 1) – performance of the contract concluded by you with the Administrator (Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR – if you are a
Customer; Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR –
if you are a person cooperating with the Administrator on behalf of or on behalf of the Client);
Points 2) and Point 3) to comply with legal obligations (Article 6(1)(a).c GDPR);
Point 2) and Point 5) legitimate interests of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
Data which are not necessary for the above legal bases shall be processed on the basis of consent, if any (Article 6
paragraph 1(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR).
4. Personal data has been obtained directly from you or from a person cooperating with the Administrator on your behalf
or on your behalf
as indicated in paragraph 5 below.
5. The recipients of your personal data may be:
1) Subcontractors and suppliers of the Administrator;
2) Notaries and law firms or solici counsels;
(3) Accounting firms;
4) Companies providing services or IT solutions;
5) Companies archiving and destroying documents;
6) Courier and postal services companies;
(7) Banks, insurance undertakings and other financial and payment institutions;
8) Public authorities receiving data in connection with the implementation of the legal obligations of the Administrator.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
7. We inform you that your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the above-called purposes of
processing. In terms of implementation
contract concluded with the Administrator, the data will be stored until the end of the contract, the investigation of
possible claims –
until the expiry of the counterclaims arising from that agreement, in principle it shall be a period of 6 years. In the case of
data processing for
administrative objectives, until the legitimate interests pursued by the
by the Administrator. In order to comply with the legal obligations incummtent on the Administrator until these obligations
are fulfilled. When
the legal basis for data processing is consent – the data will be processed until it is revoked. If the time limits applicable to
claims are shorter than the retention periods of the settlement documents for tax purposes, these documents will be
necessary for tax and settlement purposes, i.e. for 5 years after the end of the year in which the